Schoox addressed four of our critical requirements: easily adaptable for our unique hierarchy and organizational structure, mobile delivery of content, out-of-the box reporting that is flexible and fits our needs, and multi-language capability.
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is a worldwide quick-service restaurant chain with 1,300 locations across North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Five Guys restaurants are 70 percent franchised.
Five Guys Burgers and Fries
The Business Challenge:
- The Learning Management System (LMS) we were using was very difficult to use and the product had not had significant improvements to the user experience over the years. There was a lack of product development.
- Lack of in-depth reporting for management was a huge business issue. We needed to be able to track and report on individual course and curriculum progress based on our hybrid corporate franchise structure.
The Solution: Why did Five Guys choose Schoox?
- We looked at 5-6 vendors initially and then narrowed it down to the top 3 vendors in the industry.
- Schoox addressed four of our critical requirements: easily adaptable for our unique hierarchy and organizational structure, mobile delivery of content, out-of-the box reporting that is flexible and fits our needs, and multi-language capability.
- Schoox stood out from the competition as the system was much like a Web 2.0 tool which allowed for rapid development of courses and content.
- Pricing was very reasonable and Schoox allowed us to deliver content any way we wanted.
The Results: How did Schoox Solve Your Business Challenges?
- Implementation was smooth. We rolled out to 30,000 users globally in less than 30 days without any significant issues.
- There is a tremendous amount of time saving benefits. Management spends less time navigating the reporting system and our employees have more options for completing courses which makes it easier to complete training.
- The system is so easy to use that across the organization admins, franchise owners, and employees can navigate through the system quickly and easily with minimal guidance.
- It has given our employees more freedom and more convenience. They can take training courses on any device and from any location.
- In-house technical support tickets have not increased even as the number of units and users continues to rise. The majority of technical support issues are clerical rather than technical issues.
- The feedback has been positive across the entire organization.
The Surprise: Were there any benefits of Schoox that were unexpected?
- The day to day interaction and turnaround time of customer support has been phenomenal and a pleasant surprise. The Schoox team has been a pleasure to work with and actively work constantly make the system better. Schoox built features based on our feedback which is so rare.
- The ability to see who was compliant and the fun notifications that kept track of our different teams.
- We were able to move away from SCORM which has made it easier for us to deliver training content.
- We now get to say, “Yes, we can do that,” to our users. Our old system was very limited and we were always constrained by its capabilities.