7 September 2016
- Career Paths. Assuming associations between jobs, skills, and courses have been set up, users will now be able to follow learning paths. This powerful feature helps users strengthen their skills, and take courses necessary for desired future roles.
- Suggested Courses. Schoox can now suggest additional courses based on skills needed for their job. You, as an Academy admin, can choose to turn this feature on, and then configure what criteria and priorities should be taken into account.
- Configure Tools Menu. You, as an Academy’s admin, can now choose your favorite quick tools for your Toolbar. These tools will be visible to anyone in your Academy who has the Tools tab.
- Search bar on Home Page. You can now control if you’d like to add a universal search bar on your Academy’s Home Page. This search bar will allow members to search for Courses, Curricula or other academy members.
- Set limit to exam attempts. You are now able to set how many times the students can retake the exam.
- Export poll results in PDF format. You are now able to export now the results of your polls in PDF format.
- Update course and group discussion boards. The course and the group discussion boards have been updated. You can now format your text, as well as add links in your comments.