31 December 2018
- Curricula Enrollment invitation: "Invite to enroll" feature has been added to curricula.
- Curriculum Instructors: A curriculum can now have more than one instructors (similar to courses). Instructors have manage and edit permissions, and extra permissions (for example assign courses) are given based on the user's job/role permissions.
- Report Builder has a new report available titled "Units Report".
- Events Enhancement: Admins can now upload an excel file and register users to an event (in-class training and live sessions) on the "Register Users" page.
- Exam Pools Enhancement: The pool belongs to its owner and can contain questions that each one created within any academy. Non-admin users can only view and add questions from their own pools or admin/training manager pools. They cannot see other users' pools.
- Content Categories: Categories in the content library now display the contents of their subcategories as well (similar to the way the courses' categories work).
- The "Edit Exam Score" permission has been added for the (Assistant) Heads of Above Units and the (Assistant) Unit Managers.
- The "Save" button is now removed when editing a member's job. On the Manage Members page, when editing the job of a member, the job is being saved automatically as there is no longer a "save" button.