11 December 2018
- Audio Player: MP3 audio files can now be uploaded.
- Custom URLs in the academy login page: A custom link can now be set for the login page. This can be found in the Academy Advanced Settings.
- Video Questions / Answers in Exams: Users can now upload videos in order to associate them with a question or an answer of an exam.
- Report Builder new reports:
- Courses Count per (Course or User or Unit) Reports
- Curricula Count per (Curricula or User or Unit) Reports
- Report Builder Enhancements:
- Job filters allow users to select more than one jobs.
- Job option has now been added as a field when building a report.
- Columns at the reports list page are now sortable (Report Name, Owner, Create at, Action).
- Additional Rating Scale on Skills: There are 2 options available for the rating scale in the Performance Management Academy Settings (0-100% or 0-5).
- Editable Scheduled Notifications: All scheduled email notifications are now editable.
- Events Enhancements:
- A new permission "Manage Event Members" has been added for all Managers (Heads of Above Units, Unit Managers and Assistants), which allows them to approve / not approve the participants' requests (only for users under their org structure) and they can also get a list with the participants' RsvRs by clicking Registrants associated with the event.
- Event categories rules: Managers can see the events that are in categories they have permission, as well as the events without category if these events are public.
- Disable Waiting List option has been added.