14 May 2019
- Add, upload, and view SCORM files in your Academy’s content library.
- Break your Curricula down in sections and organize training material included in each curriculum.
- Choose how a newly added course in a Curriculum will affect the progress of users who have already completed the Curriculum. Administrators can configure the Curriculum to affect employee progress or not affect employee progress.
- The Schoox Report Builder gives you the ultimate flexibility and customization to build reports faster and based on the information you need.
New Reports include: Courses Info, Curricula Info, Library Info, Exams Report, On The Job Training Report, Credits Report, Courses Due Date Report, Curricula Due Date Report, Courses Exception Report, Curricula Exception Report, Courses Duration Report.
- Choose to enable or disable the Compliance Management Solution within your Academy. By disabling “Compliance Management,” you turn off anything related to compliance in the Academy (dashboards, courses, etc … ).
- Now, Admins have more control over how Badges are awarded. Users can still earn badges as they engage in learning and training, and Admins can enable or disable Badges at the user profile level. Two options are now available: curriculum badges and corporate badges.
- A "Contact instructor" form has been added to the Page of the main event that has multiple offers.
Also Coming by the end of May:
- Equivalent Events: Similar to the Equivalent Courses released this week, Equivalent Events can be assigned along with Equivalent Courses. For example: You are offering both an in-class training in Washington but some users need to attend through an online live session. Those two courses - though separate in their delivery method - are equivalents.
- Make content in the Schoox Content Marketplace available or unavailable. Admins will be able to give specific Jobs ON or OFF access to the Course Marketplace.
- On The Job Training Tasks: Trainers will have the option to sign off all users' tasks at once.
- New advanced setting "Internal/External Training Credits" that will disable the Credits in the academy.
- Give specific Jobs permission to view and post to the Academy Wall.