13 March 2019
What’s new on Monday, March 18th:
- On the Job Training is getting a big lift: On the Job Training is a crucial milestone, so it’s important we make it as simple as possible for administrators and managers. The upcoming UI updates will improve how you manage processes around Tasks, Evaluations, and Home Assignments. (Learn more here)
- Schoox now integrates with Zoom video and webinar conferencing: Now you can create Live Session Events with an integration between Schoox and Zoom. Head over to the Academy settings or your personal settings to connect your Academy or personal profile with your Zoom account. Remember, you can easily add your Live Session Events to your Training Calendar.
- Course Sequence Scheduler: A course step or a course included in a curriculum will have the option to be available for enrolled users after a specific set of days after their enrollment.
- Upload Videos from Vidyard: Upload your company’s videos from Vidyard directly into your Academy. Publish the video within a lecture, as content, or post to your Academy wall.
- Excel Report Icon on Personal Dashboard: We’ve added a new Excel icon on your personal dashboards so you can access those crucial reports in one-click
- Crop Your Profile Picture: Let’s face it - you needed the crop function. When customizing profiles, users can now crop their photos.
- User-Specific Time Zones for Events: Now, when you create events they appear in the user’s local timezone. Less confusion, higher attendance, more learning!