29 June 2018
- WebEx Integration: Academy can now have a universal WebEx account connected (Webex Training Account) to be used when creating Live Sessions.
- Personal Accounts for WebEx and GoToTraining: Users can add their own accounts in their profile and use them to initiate Live Sessions.
- Manage Purchased Courses (Subscription Plan): Purchased Courses, which have a subscription plan, can be connected to specific categories in the Academy. Administrators can also select to hide the courses from the users so that users will see only the Purchased Courses assigned to them.
- Certificate Expiration Dates in Curricula: Curricula can have certificate expiration periods set.
- Flags in profiles removed: User Profiles now have text for the languages instead of flags.
- More Settings for Courses: In the advanced settings of each academy, admins have the following options under setting "2. Academy Courses":
- Instructor's name appears on course list
- Course tags appear on course list
- Users have access to the list with available courses
- About-block of instructor appears on course card