9 March 2018
- Priority Announcements: Admins can now flag an announcement as "High Priority" and set the number of days they want to have the announcement active. The announcement is presented in the homepage of the users selected by the admin.
- Course Mass Assignment Template: A new template is available to download when assigning courses. The template can be filled and have it uploaded to mass assign courses. There is also a new excel that can be exported presenting all the rules that are implemented when it comes to assigning courses.
- Login back to your admin account after impersonating a user: When admins logs in to a user's account, they can go back to their account by clicking on the logout icon and select the option to login with their account.
- On the Job Training reports in Basic Reporting: There is a new report presenting details for the OJT selected
- User search bar in OJT: When managers open an OJT there is a search bar to find the user that needs to be assessed.
- FTP delivery for Scheduled Reports: Scheduled Reports can now be sent to an FTP site. This is not available yet from the interface and our support team needs to be contacted to proceed with the configuration per case.
- Content in the Library can be updated. The more option has an Update file link that allows users to upload a new file replacing the existing one.
- More editable email notifications available.